AutorMensagem
Ricardo Goiatá
Professor
Professor
Ricardo Goiatá

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 265
Pontos : 4895

Holidays in Brazil Empty
MensagemAssunto: Holidays in Brazil   Holidays in Brazil Icon_minitime31.03.11 14:42

Hi I want to go somewhere different and interesting. Can you recommend somewhere in your country?
http://www.bridgeovercam.com.br
rafaela
Novato
Novato
rafaela

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 1
Pontos : 3150

Holidays in Brazil Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Holidays in Brazil   Holidays in Brazil Icon_minitime04.04.11 11:31

The most popular resort is Tiradentes because it is historic city and it have museums, workmanship shop and good restaurants with mineira food.With many hotels to choose from. I'm sure you can find something cheap. We staid in a nice place called Pousada Pequena Tiradentes, but in holiday it's very busy. If you visit it in holiday you need to book early .
Good Luck
Rafaela
Amanda Carvalho
Novato
Novato
Amanda Carvalho

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 1
Pontos : 3906

Holidays in Brazil Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Holidays in Brazil   Holidays in Brazil Icon_minitime04.04.11 17:03

You say you want somewhere interesting so go to São Lourenço, in the south of Minas Gerais. It's a small city but very nice! There you can find great hotels and many tourist places like a park with different kinds of water.
The last time I went there with my family was three months ago. We stayed in a good place called Hotel Sul América with big swimming pools, delicious food and a cinema! There's lots to do in the hotel so you don't need to leave it but if you want the city is interesting. It's commom to see people travelling by cart and a lot of tourists. The people are very friendly and welcoming.
Well, you are going to have fun there! I'm sure. Very Happy
Amanda
Alexandre
Novato
Novato
Alexandre

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 1
Pontos : 3856

Holidays in Brazil Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Holidays in Brazil   Holidays in Brazil Icon_minitime10.04.11 13:03

You say you want somewhere different and interesting so go to Guaratiba. It's just outside Prado on the north-east coast of Brazil. It's a medium sized city. Guaratiba has beautiful beaches and the people are very friendly and welcoming.There are some good restaurants and they're very crowded at night, but the city is very quiet. The weather is very hot, but the sea water is cold so you don't feel hot. It's an amazing place. You can hide a horse and run along the roads.The hotels are really good and they are not too expensive.
Good luck
Alexandre Very Happy
henrique trindade
Novato
Novato
henrique trindade

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 1
Pontos : 3141

Holidays in Brazil Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Holidays in Brazil   Holidays in Brazil Icon_minitime13.04.11 19:45

The most popular resorts are Guarapari in Espirito Santo because they have best beaches and the nightilife is great.With hundreds of hotels and hauses to choose from,i'm sure you can find something cheap or a five stars hotels.we staied in a hause of a friend but it's very crowded.you need to book early!
good luck
henrique Smile
Conteúdo patrocinado

Holidays in Brazil Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Holidays in Brazil   Holidays in Brazil Icon_minitime

Holidays in Brazil
Página 1 de 1

Permissão deste fórum:Você não pode responder aos tópicos neste fórum
Fórum Bridge Over Cam :: Bridge Over Cam - English :: OFF Topic-
Ir para: